2008-03-18

一千天前的

Many times I imagine that I am lying in the shade of the tree, thinking the meaning of the life and singing songs I'm fond of. The sunshine makes me feel happy and snug.

I don't know whether I've enough experience to talk about love, the most perplexing thing in our life, because I haven't one love-life yet. But, I can tell the love in my eyes.

Love can't be compelled and should not be all on one side. It's so magic that can even drive people crazy. People in love
are always in blind, and may take themselves as the most fortunate in the world. Unfortunately, it mostly turns out to be the completely the different in the end.

In the eyes of me, love is another word for responsibility, Without which the romance and passion comes with it will soon
fade.

It never took me too much time to think about what love is, or how to get my true love. I believe that everything should be natural, just as the sun sets and rises.

In my inner heart, I really hate to spend days and days chasing girls, as if it's the only thing one can do in the world. Now, I spend hours and hours studying Computer Architecture, hoping that one day I can realize my dream, which might cost me seven years.

Yet, I haven't a girlfriend. It doesn't matter. Just be natural.

标签:

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home